Sunday, August 11, 2013

My First Power Yoga Playlist

With this playlist, I first do a completely silent integration, allowing time for the students to connect with their breathing and turn the mind "chitta" off. We call for inner guidance and unite by OMing and then the playlist begins during Sun A warm up. It's designed to operate like a crescendo, slowly building heat and intensity and then coming back down for deeper postures, stillness and maybe mediation. I didn't add a Savasana song here, but I usually switch between a few go-to songs. Most of these songs are instrumental or only have a few words so the playlist doesn't distract and overpower the practice. Let me know what you think & don't forget to scroll through the whole playlist. Enjoy! Peace & Love <3


No comments:

Post a Comment